Sunday 24 March 2013

[LMFF] FAMOUS FOR FASHION - BOUTIQUE EDITION

L'oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival rocks Melbourne this week!
Sadly, I was so busy with school and work and didn't get a chance to see my favorite designer 
MARY KATRANTZOU at the opening night..oh well :(

But I do have a chance to attend on of the fashion show at Malvern Town Hall, Melbourne. 
Firstly, please bear with the crappy photos that I took..calm downnnn, I can explain..
So we were 10 minutes late to the show.. why?? because we got lost but fortunately the venue was reachable with walking distance phewww THANK GOD :D
When we got there..of course all the first row seats already been filled and We got this crappy seats anddd person besides us accidentally spilled their "champagne" on the floor GREAT huh. 

OK I'm gonna stop with the complaining and let you enjoy some of the outfits from our beloved Australian fashion designers:

ET AL

CAMILLA

MEGAN PARK

MOSS & SPY

TRELISE COOPER

LIFEWITHBIRD


NICOLANGŠLA


Here are some of my favorite pieces that I manage to capture 



Dress by Nicolangela




Incredible print and pattern by Camilla


 Simple mini dress by LIFEwithBIRD



 Chic Bohem skirt by Megan Park


And last but not least, my favorite and fiercest of them all







Check out Camilla and ET AL collection bellow!







No comments:

Post a Comment